Nix is Much Better but the Virus Thingy Continues…



 First of all I must say that Nix is a lot better today. She’s very touched that you have all been so worried about her but you can all relax. The only reason she didn’t go to the doctors is that we don’t have any face to face appts here in he UK and she honestly didn’t think he’d do anything about it anyway. There’s a bug doing the rounds which is a rotten cough for three weeks. Many years ago she had something similar but she said she was rattling when she breathed in. It really scared her and she made one of her very rare visits to the doctor. He said there was a bug going around but he didn’t prescribe her any ABs or anything because he said there was no infection. So Nix decided to see how it went and as she though it is now getting much better. I hope this clarifies the situation and now you can all go back to worrying about moi ๐Ÿ˜‡





We are still taking it easy and we’ve had three short walks today. First thing we went down the beach and I posed with my new hair do. Pity Nix broke my hair slide but she says she’s going to get some glue and stick the heart back on…I’ll believe that when I see it. 





Just before lunch we went into town. It would usually be very busy the week before Christmas but it was empty. Nix said it was very sad to see it so empty and she felt sorry for all the shops as they had no customers. The humans have all been told to be careful where they go because of the new virus thingy and so I think everyone stayed at home ๐Ÿ˜•




As the sun came out this afternoon we have been to the beach again. We were going to go to the children’s Christingle at the cafe on the beach tonight but Nix thought it might be too cold for her so we won’t go. We won’t be going to church in the morning either because it will be too cold and Nix has also decided not to go to the Carol service either. She’s very sad about that but I’m not because I’d have had to stay on my own.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers ๐Ÿ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 ๐Ÿ˜ช