I Slept in the Summerhouse Last Night π
I slept in the summerhouse last night. Nix is so much better but she does cough a bit when she goes to bed but apparently she’s putting Vick on her feet tonight because that’s meant to help π Anyway I don’t like the coughing as you know and so I demanded to be let out. Nix put her dressing gown on and made her way down the garden in the dark and opened up the summerhouse for me and I went onto the sofa and went to sleep. The fox was around, I could hear him but then I drifted off. Apparently Nix could hear the fox too and she was petrified it was going to come into her room while she was asleep π€£
I wore my fleece coat to the beach this morning because my own coat is quite short but actually it wasn’t really that cold and I don’t think I shall bother to wear it again, I was a bit hot. There was a black Labrador incident but I feel if you scrutinise the video you will see that it was absolutely not my fault. He was standing there wagging his tail looking like he owned the place and someone had to tell him he didn’t and that someone had to be moi π Nix said I should be very grateful that she’d put me on my lead or there might have been an incident.
We were sad to miss the childrens’ Christingle service on the beach and also the SUP Santas on the River Adur but I have got photos π
Comments
Post a Comment