I Got an Elephant for Christmas πŸ˜‡



 Nix and I are still taking it a little easy. I of course feel much much better but Nix still has her cough and it does tend to wake her up in the middle of the night which in turn wakes me up and it’s very scary in the dark. My demands for being immediately let out in the garden are falling on deaf ears mainly due to the numerous holes that have suddenly appeared in the flower beds. Instead I have to take myself as far away from her as possible which isn’t very easy in a small bungalow. 



I know Nix doesn’t like me sleeping a long way away from her so today she has actually been to the pharmacy and bought some medicine for her cough. This in itself was a drama of course because she thought it was going to taste like the Liquifruta her mother used to give her when she was a child. Apparently it was the most disgusting medicine that anyone could ever taste and Nix still has nightmares about it. Anyway she was genuinely surprised when she took her first dose of the stuff she got today because she said it actually tasted quite nice. I’m not sure she could really tell though whilst holding her nose πŸ™„


Yesterday we had visitors, Jackie and Peter and Catherine from next door and of course Indie their poodle. Unfortunately Barney couldn’t come because he is sick in hospital but hopefully he will be home today.  A very jolly time was had by all the humans but Indie and I just went to sleep having posed for the photos. 




Nix and I have just had a meander down the beach and we found this massive piece of wood. Nix thinks it must have come from a boat and been washed ashore. I had my photo taken on it. 





While Nix went into town to buy the medicine I’m afraid my willpower went out of the window. I knew there was a parcel for me from Sarah and I couldn’t really see the point in waiting until Christmas day so I ripped it open and guess what it was…an elephant and I love it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Nix says she can hear Maltesters rattling in her parcel, what’s the betting she loses her will power this evening. πŸ˜‡




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ