Been to the Groomers Today, Now I Can Wear my Slide π
We didn’t have a very good night last night in fact we had a really bad one. Nix thought she was dying and to honest she sounded like she was. She just never stopped coughing all night long, it was exhausting. I just wanted out of that house but there was no way. She raised the blinds so I couldn’t damage them and throwing myself at the doors didn’t work either. I didn’t want a repeat of the other night when she really lost her rag so I took myself off to my bed in it’s new position in the corner of the lounge. To be honest I didn’t have much choice because she blocked me out of the spare room and out of the bathroom which are my two favourite digging rooms and I wasn’t allowed in the garden so what’s a chap to do.
I know she didn’t want to get up this morning but she had to because I was going to the groomers and I needed a little walk beforehand. We got to the beach just in time to see the sun coming up and I posed for a few photos. Nix decided she liked my hair a bit longer on the top so told Shelle my groomer not to cut it and now I can wear my slide which I like. I came out with an elastic band which I didn’t like, it was too tight. Nix has changed it for my clip now but she used them on her own hair when all the hairdressers were closed and she’s lost some of the hearts. She will have ro replace them for me I think.
This afternoon we went for a quick walk on the beach and who should be there but Freddie who we usuakky see at the cafe. He likes me a lot, a bit too much really but I could outrun him. When we got home Nix said she felt better than she had in over a week but then she decided to have a piece of toast and a bit of it went down the wrong way and she couldn’t breathe. She was making these awful noises but I just stayed where I was, didn’t want to get involved, the coughing is bad enough.
Comments
Post a Comment