Another Night in the Summerhouse…
I slept in the Summerhouse again last night, I really like it in there. Nix tried all of the suggested remedies for her lurgy thingy and they definitely worked on giving her a better nights sleep but unfortunately didn’t stop her from coughing last night. I must point out also that the Vicks on the bottom of her feet would have sent anyone out to the summerhouse even if she hadn’t been coughing. What is wrong with you humans, it smells really really bad. To be honest it was a bit chilly in there but guess what…Nix has plugged in a radiator and it’s been on all day and it’s so snug in there now and guess what, it can stay on all night on low so I stay nice and warm if I decide to go in there again. Nix says this is the best day that she’s had so far but she can’t guarantee that she won’t cough when she gets into bed so we’re all prepared now.
This morning was chores time in other words no beach walk. We went to lots of places in town and I met lots of people…everyone complimented me on my hairdo. We took the carol service tickets back as Nix doesn’t think it a good idea to mix in a crowded place. She wouldn’t want to get the virus thingy on top of what she’s already got. We met a very nice lady there in the parish office and she had her little dog with her. Then we went to the bank and the nice lady behind the desk gave me treats. We did some shopping and other stuff and then went home. Thing is, interesting as it was it’s not the same as cantering along the boardwalk.
This afternoon we have been to the beach ๐๐๐ I had a bit of a canter and climbed some rocks. We came home via the fish and chip shop and I got some fish. We are both now taking it easy ๐
PS Did anyone see the Bunny’s ears ๐
Comments
Post a Comment