There’s a Bad Smell in the Car and I’ve Got the Blame as Usual
This morning I was allowed off my lead on the beach as the tide was low and we could walk a long way from the boardwalk. If only Nix knew that I’d be up to that boardwalk in seconds if I sensed you know who was there. We bumped into Otto the Labrador and I think he agrees with me about the BCJ…we don’t like him.
We went down the river this afternoon and I met a new friend called Austin. He was named after someone called Austin Powers because he came over from Ireland so he’s apparently an international man of mystery…does that mean I’m an international man of mystery too, I’d like to be π
Nix started her second attempt at the trifle this morning π Let’s just say thank goodness for Google π€£ At the moment the first half is chilling in the fridge which is a miracle in itself...the new trifle bowl wouldn’t fit in so she had to remove a shelf π€£ She’s already used up all the raspberries so there’s none left to decorate with but I suppose as long as it tastes okay. I shall produce photographic evidence tomorrow, that’s if she hasn’t eaten it all. The last one looked terrible but apparently tasted delicious. I wouldn’t know because I didn’t get any π
Apparently there’s a really bad smell in the car…I have no idea where that’s come from π
Comments
Post a Comment