Second Date With Indie πŸ˜‡

 So miraculously the trifle got finished last night albeit bereft of decoration because Nix didn’t buy enough raspberries. She had a bowlful (or 2) and was satisfied that it was very tasty indeed. I was not allowed any, just a smidgen of cream and it was indeed a smidgen. I wouldn’t mind but cream is on the list of things I’m allowed so really I could have had a whole bowlful. It wasn’t long before Nix was regretting downing two bowls because her tummy was not amused. I expect it was the shock of getting something that was actually homemade 🀣 The rest of the trifle is sitting in the fridge while Nix decides if it is worth the risk of trying again. Might I suggest just the one bowl this time, a small one 🀣



We had an early walk on the beach this morning, it was still a bit dark and then Friday meditation and tea and croissants afterwards. We walked back home across the footbridge so I could have a little rest before we went out again with Indie from next door. There was a notice on the bridge saying they are closing it for two days for training.  It’s not on the Friday though so that’s okay, it won’t really affect us but even so Nix is annoyed.  It’s a bit of a nuisance I suppose for people who need to get into town because that’s the quickest way and they are having to lay on special buses and they take much longer. I don’t know why Nix is so annoyed, we rarely go over there anyway. 




I had my second meeting with Indie this afternoon and she looked very smart…she’d been to the groomers since I saw her last. I like her and I think she’s very brave because she travelled all the way from Ethiopia on her own. She told me the groomers was much more traumatic than the plane journey…I agreed πŸ˜‡ She did try to tell me off when I got the ball but that’s okay, I didn’t mind.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ