I’ve Been to the Woods Today π
I’ve been to the woods today after an early start this morning. I’ve chased squirrels and had a really good time…I told you Nix would give in! I found a lovely stream to paddle in but Nix wasn’t of the same opinion. She had the cheek to say that I stank when I came out. That’s okay, it meant we got to go to the beach too so I could get nice and clean π€
Before we went to the woods we did have to wait for the Sainsbury’s van with my turkey mince. I like to look out of the window for him to arrive and give him a suitable greeting when he gets here. My mince arrived safely and Nix will be preparing that as soon as possible as I am running a bit low. Nix also ordered more ingredients for her second attempt at making a trifle. She has bought a special trifle bowl, as if that will make any difference π
We’re home now and I’m resting with my head in Nix’s lap, it’s one of my favourite spots. She says I still smell a bit and she’s worried that it might be my kidneys so she’s going to call the vet to check. I am due to get my bypass flushed soon so I might get that done even sooner. Sometimes I do smell of wee when it’s due to be done and that’s probably what it is so no need for anyone to worry π
Comments
Post a Comment