It’s Ten Years Today Since Billy Died πͺ
Today it is 10 years since Billy my predecessor died. It was only then that Nix joined the Friendly Beardie Club and what a good decision that was. She heard about moi and that I was looking for a home and she decided I should come to England and live with her and Ruby cat. I was two then and I’m going to be 12 in January. I shall post only photos of Billy today in his memory. Apparently he used to get on with the cat, can’t think what was wrong with him.
Now yesterday I posted a photograph of Nix’s trifle. This got far too many comments for my liking especially as it didn’t even have any decorations on it. I don’t think it’s too much of an exaggeration to say that some of you were a bit obsessed with it. It’s really not that difficult to make and so I feel a little less attention next time would be the better way to go. Nix is just a little bit full of herself after all the comments and she’s threatening to make another one and post a photo of it with all its decoration.
Today we’ve been to Brooklands park which is just up the road. Nix likes to tell anyone who will listen that I have to stay on the lead on the beach in the mornings. I wait for her to say that it doesn’t matter too much because I never go any faster than a trot and then I like to gallop around the old golf course. I can’t actually do it for too long because I get a bit puffed out but the required affect is achieved. I don’t think it will be long before I’m running free on the beach again. 
Comments
Post a Comment