I’m a Celebrity Starts…Nix is Very Happy
It’s very windy today as you will see from the photos and I’m sure you’ll be pleased to see that today there are only photos of moi, no trifles and can I also just say it is not true that the trifle got more comments than my photos ๐
This morning we set off for church and as per usual got half way there when Nix realised she’d left something at home. Last week it was her mask, this week it was her phone and no phone equals no photos of moi so we had to go back and get it. It was very cold in church as we have to leave the doors open and Nix had her hat and gloves on…shocking circulation. Our friend Sally offered Nix her coat to put over her knees. Nix was going to say yes and then decided it might make her look like an old person so she politely refused ๐คฃ I usually lie down for the service and sometimes have a little sleep but I do like to stand when the congregation stands. This is mainly because I think Nix is leaving and she might forget me too, you know what her memory’s like ๐
This afternoon we have been to the Pollinator cafe for a hot chocolate for Nix and treats for me. I have added a link to how the cafe got started as I thought you might like to see it. Louise and Richard who own it also own Bollo who you’ve met and they all go to the same church as us. I then went for my photo shoot on top of the old fort where it was even more windy ๐
https://youtu.be/9za7k2xZTp0
Comments
Post a Comment