Been to the Puppy Park…
It’s like a summers day today, the sun is out and it’s lovely and warm. All was going really well until we went over to the vets to collect my medication. This is always stressful for Nix because every single times she orders it they say they will text her when it’s in. No text arrives after three days so she calls again. This time they ask her if she wants a prescription or the medication. Nix says she ordered the medication so they say okay they’ll have to change the request from prescription to medication. Nix says she never ordered a prescription in the first place and she was really hoping to pick the meds up today and they say that’s fine, they’re waiting for her! We get there and Nix can’t go in now because of the virus thingy so she has to call from the car. She calls to say we’re outside and can we collect Fripp’s medication. The girl asks if that’s a prescription or the actual meds. At this point I really did think Nix was going to explode π€£ Suffice it to say I kept her very calm by being a very good boy in the back and we’ve got my meds and all is well.
Because we were so close to the ‘puppy park’ we went there for a treat. There are always lots of dogs to meet and I always have a very good time. The puppy park is a special place where they grow lilac trees and they collect them for the whole country. Because the rabbits used to get in and do lots of damage the whole area was fenced off and now everyone takes their naughty ‘no recall’ dogs there. When I first went to live with Nix she took me there. I had this really long line on and all of a sudden all the dogs started running to the bottom of the park. I went with them of course and we all ran round the bushes at the bottom. All the other dogs ran back up again but something caught my attention behind the bush. I was only there for a minute or two but Nix was really cross, she doesn’t like me going out of sight as you know. She says that day traumatised her and that’s why she’s so neurotic now about me goimg out of sight. I think she’s just neurotic generally but what can you do π
We’re home now and I’ve had three meals already…I am off for a sleep in the garden. I think Nix might attempt the trifle while I sleep as she says I put her off staring last time she attempted one. I’m thinking ‘workman’ and ‘tools’ myself π
Comments
Post a Comment