We Went to Worthing Today…
Apparently I was very annoying during the night. I asked to go outside and Nix got out of bed and let me out thinking I was going to be sick. It’s not my fault if I wasn’t quite sure why I wanted to go out in the first place and just stood there...thinking. Eventually I went to sleep in one of my favourite places down by the bins or the ‘smelly old bins’ as Nix refers to them. I should have been happy to stay there all night but Nix said she didn’t want to go to sleep with all the doors open so I was ‘encouraged’ to come back inside. The encouragement consisted of a duck fillet strip so that was okay. I got comfortable on the new duvet and went fast to sleep…Nix didn’t π€
It’s been raining all day π I managed to get Nix up for a walk on the beach first thing just before it started. She said she felt like a Zombie she was so tired, I’m not sure what one of those is but I don’t think it’s a good thing. I was offered breakfast when we got back but I wasn’t hungry and anyway I was waiting for the croissants to come out π
We sat and watched the rain for hours before Nix had a brainwave. She often says that it’s always sunny in Worthing when she looks along the coastline and so decided we should go there for a walk this afternoon. We got in the car and it poured all the way until we got really close to Worthing and then the rain suddenly stopped and the sun came out π Unfortunately I am not allowed off my lead in the park in Worthing and it was a bit too windy to go on the beach but all in all it wasn’t a bad afternoon after all.
We’ve got our new table arriving on Friday and I am a little concerned that my bed will be moved. I like it in its new position since we got rid of the old table because it’s in the corner and I’m tucked away nicely. I think I shall have to insist that I am allowed to stay where I am right now just because I like it there π
The Sainsbury’s van brought my butternut squash mixed in with something called swede…I don’t like it π

Comments
Post a Comment