Nix Gets Her Booster Jab Next Week π
Our new table arrived today and I’m pleased to say that it won’t affect the new position of my bed because as you know I prefer it in the corner. Nix says not to get too comfortable because once the table is put together it will be bigger than it looks but I feel quite confident that my bed won’t be moved. Nix has suggested I might like my bed under the table but I’m not too sure about that, I shall decide once the table has been assembled on Monday.
This afternoon we have had a meander down the river. We were both tired after our long day out yesterday at Devil’s Dyke so neither of us wanted to go too far today. I had a quick dip in the river and Nix put more petrol in the car on the way home. She said she didn’t really need it quite yet but she didn’t want to get left without any again. I suggested she might be panic buying and I could see from the look on her face she was not amused. I probably won’t go down that road again π€
Nix is getting her booster jab next week. She had a letter from the NHS telling her to go to Timbuktu to get it. She wasn’t amused because she can’t really travel far with her cataract thingies. All our neighbours have had theirs locally which annoyed her and the final insult was some chap called Boris asking everyone to go and get it done as soon as possible. Anyway she emailed her own doctor and they got straight back to her with this spot locally next week, she’s very pleased with herself.
Lots of our friends have told us they often can’t see my blog on Facebook because it hides away. I have instructed Nix to place it in Facebook Pages as well and then it can’t get lost. Look for ‘The adventures of Fripp’ πππ
Comments
Post a Comment