Lifeboat Out Today, Nix Thought Someone Was Drowning of Course, They Were Practising π
So we got half way along the beach to church and Nix realised she’d left her mask behind so we had to walk all the way home. No time to walk back to church so we drove and I had to sit on the hard floors as my blankets were still drying after the fox incident the other day. Nix is glad she took the car as she was able to get some of Canon Tony’s potatoes that he’d grown on his allotment.
I have to say that Nix nearly had the whole church praying because we saw the lifeboat. Nix just assumed…wrongly…that someone was drowning. Turned out to be just a practise…Nix catastrophising as usual π I thought you might like to see me going forward with Nix for communion. I got her to do a screen grab from the online service but she didn’t want to post it because she said it made her bum look big π She actually thinks her bum is smaller so if she asks, best to lie π€£
This afternoon we’ve been to the Lancing Ring and I had a very good time and met lots of dogs. In one of the photos you can see some white cliffs. The ones furthest away are the Seven Sisters where we used to go a lot…until the sheep incident. Now we don’t go there any more, same as Ditchling Beacon where the sheep obsession first started and Sheepcote Valley (clue’s in the name!) I have a photo of me at Seven Sisters, I liked it there.
Comments
Post a Comment