Devil’s Dyke πππ
Apparently I went too far this morning, literally much too far. It’s not my fault if there was something really interesting further along the beach and no I can’t remember what it was at this precise moment but it was very interesting. This is why I ignored Nix when she called me and went too far for her to be able to see me. Honestly you’d think I’d been gone for hours the state of her when I got back, she was really upset…I did feel a bit bad because I wouldn’t want to upset her but you know what she’s like π Anyway it was definitely worth getting up for because the sky did look very pretty and was the perfect backdrop pour moi π₯°
I had my first bowl of food quite early. Nix has finally caught on that I don’t like swede so she cooked me some fresh meals without it, it was yummy. She put a bit of extra turkey mince in to tempt me and guess what, it had baby carrots in and I really liked them. As you know I always leave the carrot slices on the floor but not the baby ones, they were quite sweet and 8very nice.
At lunchtime we went to the Devils Dyke, my number one favourite place. We went into the pub restaurant for lunch and guess what the man on the door said…”Is it just the two of you…” He thought I was a human, I quite liked that. Pity I didn’t get fed like a human, Nix had fish cakes with a posh sauce and a poached egg on top and also some asparagus stuff which I didn’t like the look of. I got a few left over chips with some posh sauce on them and a bit of fish cake. I didn’t mind too much because I knew there was turkey mince with baby carrots when I got home.
This afternoon Jackie is visiting for a cup of tea and I shall post photos of that tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment