Bit of an Accident Last Night…Does it Really TakenThat Long for a Duvel to Dry ๐ฑ
Is it my fault if Nix forgets to give me my medication and I have a tiny bit of a leak overnight? Okay well maybe not so tiny but it’s still not my fault. Does it really take that long for a duvet to dry after you’ve washed it…most normal people would have two duvets surely for when this sort of thing happens.
You know that photo of me in the dried up dew pond yesterday, well it wasn’t quite as dried up as Nix thought. Last night it took her half an hour to clear the smelly mud from between two pad because it had set solid. She worked out that means fifteen more to do and so can you believe she just left it and I was forced into the sea today to soften it up and hopefully wash it away. I can tell you I very nearly got washed away myself.
I did get my photo taken on the way home on the weird bench so I hope you like it. Nix said to tell you I’m eating very well at the moment, I’ve had three meals already and I reckon I can fit two more in. That will be 1500 gms altogether which is far too much but Nix says it’s because my kidneys don’t work properly that I can eat so much and remain slim. I think Nix is just a bit jealous ๐
It’s starting to rain now and Nix has a Zoom thingy tonight so not much more action here…I’m going to bed.
Comments
Post a Comment