Back to Hove Today…





 Today has been a day of two halves really πŸ˜‡ Nix had some frozen croissants delivered with her Sainsbury’s shop and she couldn’t wait to put two in the oven and sit down with a nice cup of tea.  When they were ready she put them on a plate on the coffee table to cool down and got a bit distracted looking on face book. I think I deserve a round of applause because I took one of those croissants from right under her nose and she never saw me. It was only when she went to eat one that she realised one was missing. I tried to look as innocent as possible but somehow I don’t think it worked. Can you believe she ate the one that was left and then put another two in the oven…that makes three…no wonder she’s got a big bottom πŸ˜‡




We’ve been back to Hove this afternoon so I could revisit my wall. We met quite a few Brown Curly Jobs but I was impeccably behaved, I got on with all of them which just goes to show I am the innocent party in the ‘incidents’ πŸ˜‡




Afterwards we walked past the cafΓ©, I wanted to go in but Nix said no, we had food at home. Well yes I know that but this is different, they have sausages in there and when you sit down they give you a whole one. I couldn’t believe we walked straight past so on the way back I waited for Nix to lose concentration for a second and I was in there. Nix was panicking of course, thought she’d lost me and I was brought out by one of the waitresses who may I say did not give me a sausage. She said they don’t give sausages to naughty dogs who leave their owners and rush in there because that’s very bad behaviour…I was very annoyed. 





We’re home now so I’m going for a kip on the new duvet, it’s all fluffy and comfortable. Nix has taken delivery of some new printer inks so I dare say she’ll be in the spare room for hours trying to work out where they go πŸ™„

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ