Artisans Market Today πŸ™‚



 Guess what…we were walking round the block and who should come out of one of the houses…yes, the BCJ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘We don’t know if he lives there or was visiting but it means he could be my near neighbour! Watch this space for many more incidents πŸ˜‡ 



We walked up to the fort this morning and I had some croissant there. I also got a treat from Felix who is one of the family and helps out in the horse box. I think it would be more interesting if there were actually horses there, I should like that πŸ˜‡



This afternoon we have been over the bridge to the Artisans Market and whilst that was very nice it was a bit crowded so Nix didn’t get too many photos of moi.  I did however have my photo taken a lot by other people. Nix did take some of the stalls, I know that’s not as interesting as moi but I’m afraid it will have to do until we go to the woods tomorrow and hopefully have some lemon drizzle cake πŸ‘





I have posed for some photos with my toys just to keep you going… πŸ˜‡




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ