The Humans have all Gone Mad and Taken all the Petrol 🙄

 The humans have all gone mad and bought all the petrol and now there is none left for us. Nix said she’s got just enough in case there’s an emergency and we need to get to the vets but I’m not expecting any emergencies.  Nix on the other hand expects them all the time 🙄 We are now limited to walks around here but I don’t mind as long as I get out lots of times. To make up for the lack of scenery I posed for lots of photos and I had my hair groomed especially so you can see my eye in one of them 🤣




When we were walking along the beach a lady walking towards us said my tail in the wind looked like a cape from a distance and was I a superhero… obviously the answer was yes, just call me Superdog 😇




Nix embarrassed herself on the way to the beach. We met a Rottweiler puppy called Ernie and he was very sweet. Nix mentioned to his owner that there was one that lived on the beach who was very scary and he used to bark and growl and try and get over his fence when we walked past. The lady said, “Yes that was my dog…” She did admit he would have ‘slaughtered’ me if he’d escaped and that’s why he wasn’t even taken out for walks…that’s very sad but he’s gone to the Bridge now so hopefully he’s running free and a bit friendlier up there. 


Did I mention that I now don’t like sniffing along with sneezing, coughing and clearing of the throat…just in case you come to visit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs