Still no Petrol, We’re off to Brighton Tomorrow on the Train πŸ‘



 Soooooo… another day without petrol and another day of Nix being bored. I am fine you understand, I don’t care where we go as long as we go somewhere. Nix on the other hand needs to be entertained constantly and walks round the block don’t suit her at all. We have walked down the beach and we’ve walked down to the river but Nix says she’s just not inspired to take photos. I slept on the sofa with her today and had lots of cuddles and she took photos of me asleep…I think that’s a bit weird πŸ€”




We did sell the loo and washbasin this afternoon so that paid for the handyman with a bit left over so tomorrow we’re going to get the train into Brighton and celebrate. I shall make sure I pose in lots of places so you can see where we’ve been. It’s been very windy here but tomorrow should be nice and sunny. Our Friday morning meditation is moving from the vicarage garden to the big church over the footbridge. I’ll tell Nix to get lots of photos of the inside of the church as we’ve all only really seen the outside. Nix and I went to the pet service there once and it’s very beautiful. There were lots of pets there and I understand there was only one accident and that was from a tortoise! You can’t take those tortoises anywhere 🀣





As the only photos of me today are when I’m asleep I’ve chosen some of me as I recovered from immune mediated thrombocytopenia four years ago. The high dose of steroids made my own coat fall out so I had lots of coats made by Jane Robinson to keep me warm and my hair eventually got really long. Nix bought me lots of hair slides, I liked to wear them all at once. I liked my coat longer then because it was very thin but now it’s very thick and it’s a bit too much for me and Nix to manage.  I bet you don’t recognise me with my long hair πŸ˜‡



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs