Preston Park for Lunch…

 


We’ve had a very busy day today, probably to make up for yesterday which was very boring. Nix must have felt guilty because we went out for a late evening walk yesterday and went to the little wood on the recreation ground. I think that’s where I got all the burrs from but more of that later 😇



This morning we went to the beach for low tide and then home again for a nice nap in the summerhouse. Then I had to see the vet for my dew claw this afternoon so Nix was brushing my tail before we went when she found a whole bunch of burrs caught in there. She managed to get them all out and so we left early and went to Preston Park for a walk and lunch at the Rotunda Café. 





When we got to the vets Nix still wasn’t allowed inside which she says is ridiculous these days. Anyway I had to see a different vet because auntie Bron wasn’t there but I was still a very good boy and I trotted off with her. This was just to lull her into a false sense of security because I do not like my claws being done by anyone other than Bron and I did kick off. To make matters worse the vet found a burr on my foot, not by my pads but on the top. The vet could easily have got it out but she was too lazy and she clipped all my hair. As if that wasn’t bad enough she gave Nix a lecture when she brought me out and told her she should check my legs after every walk. I know I’m a bit rude about Nix sometimes but everyone knows I don’t mean it and I don’t like people being rude to her especially when it’s about how she looks after me. 



I’m posting a photo of the weird ‘sound chamber’ in the park where people go for healing. It says it’s to ‘aid the expansion of human consciousness with sound’ but Nix wasn’t keen and she thinks she’ll stick to praying…she says it’s worked for me 😇



PS Why can’t vets say the word ‘poo’ 🤣🤣🤣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs