No Petrol so no Sunday Trips Out πŸ˜•

 


So we had the church quiz last night and considering we had two vicars on our team I’m surprised we came last…where is God when you need Him πŸ˜‡  I don’t want to pass the blame but one of the questions was London landmarks and Nix lived in London for most of her life. She worked opposite Selfridges for many years and it was her go to store and she couldn’t even recognise it…shocking, no wonder we lost.  They had to have a tie breaker for last place and we even lost that. I shall choose to be on someone else’s team next time where there is less alcohol involved πŸ˜‡




I slept through most of church this morning and I was very brave when the organ made a strange noise. It did scare me but the other dogs in church weren’t bothered so I was very brave and tried to ignore it. I prefer it when we sing songs outside and Tony plays the accordion…trΓ¨s FranΓ§ais  πŸ‡«πŸ‡·




Today we haven’t been able to drive anywhere because we don’t have enough petrol and the buses have all been diverted because one of the main roads is shut for the weekend. I thought you might like to see pics of all the pubs and places  very close to us where we can get Sunday lunch just in case any of you decide to visit. 


We’re home now and I’m having a nap and Nix is catching up with Strictly, in other words she’s fallen asleep on the sofa πŸ™„

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs