I”ve Got Shelves for all my Beardie Paraphernalia 😇

 Can I just say that it is quite difficult to write a blog about my day when moi hasn’t actually done anything. Well when I say I haven’t done anything I don’t mean I haven’t done anything at all, just not as much as moi is used to.




The day started with a walk down the boardwalk and then home to wait for the handyman to come and put up my shelf and a couple for Nix as well. He’s called Brian and he works for a company called ‘Rent-A-Hubby. He parked his van in our drive for four hours so Nix isn’t sure what the neighbours must have thought 🤣 Anyway my shelves are up, notice I used the plural as I have two shelves. Apparently I have far too much paraphernalia and it wouldn’t all fit on one shelf. I have a box to keep my leads and harnesses in and another one for my grooming kit. My coats took up quite a lot of room and my throws needed a shelf all to themselves 😇




Once the shelves were finished we put some paintings and hanging things on the wall. This was mainly because they always used to be in the summerhouse and when Nix used it as a virtual background on Zoom everyone kept saying what a lovely house she had. We decided our lounge was very boring so we got lots of stuff from the summerhouse and hung it on our walls. I’m especially happy with the hanging thingies that Jill Smith made for moi especially the plaque for my fan club and my own beach hut...she was very kind. We miss you on the Friendly Beardie Club Jill but you will be in heaven with Violet for ever and I know you will be happy. 




Once we’d finished decorating the lounge we went for another walk to the beach. Nix decided to take a detour on the way back to see if the garage had any petrol but they didn’t. We had a long walk back along the road and finally home. I’m actually quite tired but expecting more tomorrow…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs