Bit of an Incident with a Black Labrador 🤭

 


We haven’t done a lot today, Nix fell asleep on the sofa again. She should sit up straight to watch the TV because she always falls asleep when she lies down. Anyway we did go to the beach this morning, that was okay but on the way home there was a bit of an incident. There was this big black Labrador strutting down our road like he owned the place. He had that manly smell about him that I don’t like. Nix noticed that I’d gone a bit rigid so she held on tight just in case. I waited until we’d passed him then attempted a mount from behind Nix’s back. This unsteadied her and she nearly fell over but I scared the Labrador’s owner so much she jumped to one side. Now if you’re pushing a baby in a buggy you shouldn’t really be jumping about, that’s very dangerous. I of course got the blame as usual, I mean is it my fault if Nix is clumsy and  mothers pushing babies start jumping around all over the place. I rest my case 😇




We had another walk this afternoon but tonight we are going to the quiz night at the church hall. We shall walk there so that will be my evening walk along with the walk home…Nix isn’t allowed to drive in the dark 😱 Before that Nix has to go and get her flu jab thingy so I have to wait on my own. 





I’ve had my beard and tail brushed in readiness for the quiz.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs