Worthing Market Today 😇

 Nix has to go to the dentist as she has toothache and she keeps saying she’ll call to make the appointment but she hasn’t yet…I think she’s scared 🤣



This morning we had a nice walk on the beach as the tide was low. There were lots of people down, mainly dog walkers and swimmers but unfortunately no BCJ. Someone left a rucksack thingy on the beach and I didn’t like it and wouldn’t go past it. Barking at it didn’t seem to make much difference so in the end I just ran. I was going to wee on it on the way past but I was warned off. 




Nix says she is feeling a little more relaxed than she has in ages as we haven’t seen you know who but apparently I’m very annoying on our last walk round the block. We’ve bumped into him on numerous occasions on that walk so of course I’m on high alert. As soon as I see anyone walking towards us I start ‘jumping about and whining’ even when they don’t even have a dog. Nix says my eyesight is worse than hers which is clearly erroneous 🙄




This afternoon we have been to the market in Worthing. As you know I am very popular there and get a lot of attention so it’s one of my favourite places. I found the perfect pooping spot right outside a café.  Nix gets very embarrassed but at least there wasn’t anyone sitting at the table nearest to me as they would have been directly in my line of fire when I did the digging bit. I did manage to hit the cafe window with a couple of pebbles… 😇







I’m resting now 💤💤💤





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs