We’ve Been to Look at the Old WW2 Pillboxes

 We had such a busy day yesterday, neither Nix nor myself woke up at the usual time this morning, I quite liked having a sleep in and we might do it more often 😇



We went to The Pollinator on the beach for breakfast and Bollow was there. I wanted that croissant so bad and so did Bollow but no plan was hatched in time so Nix ate it all except for the tiniest morsel which she gave to me. 



This afternoon Nix binge watched New Amsterdam and sat so long on her comfy sofa she had a job getting up. I can see she will be getting one of those chairs soon that chuck you out of them 🤣




This afternoon we have been back to our old walk down by the airport. The path has been closed for over a year while the humans built something to stop us all getting flooded. The first one they built didn’t work so let’s hope this one does because as you know Nix can’t swim.  We passed some of the old pillboxes which have survived since WW2. They are bunkers and were built so we could protect our country against anyone who thought they could take over. No one has managed it yet 😇





Something strange happened today, I swear the BCJ walked down our road. I couldn’t see him but I felt his presence. I really really don’t like him 😕



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs