We’re Getting a New Front Door Today…Oh We’re Not Now 🤣
Look it’s not rocket science is it, we go out at 2pm for our main walk on the dot or earlier I don’t mind which but definitely not later. So…this morning we had our first walk very early because the men were coming to fit a new front door…more of that later if you’re still awake. So we get home and the men aren’t coming now so Nix decides to do our long walk early like 10am instead of 2pm. Now this was never going to work was it but I wasn’t about to say anything right then. We went off to the Hill and we had quite a good walk…for 10am.
By the time it got to 2pm Nix had fallen asleep on the sofa of course so it was down to ‘the glare’ which I’m unhappy to tell you did not work as well as usual. This was my fault apparently because I’d kept her awake in the night but even so, one whole hour of staring is very tiring. I knew she was awake but pretending not to be so I let my eyes bore into her soul. In the end I was victorious and I got the, “Oh for goodness sake, I might as well just get up and take you out…” Result…but friends it took one whole hour of glaring, I was exhausted, almost too tired to go on my walk but not quite. Apparently I’ve thrown all the timings out now because I have to go out again before I stay on my own while Nix goes for a ‘swim’ 🙄
I won’t bore you with the front door situation today because to be honest, who cares what the door is made of as long as it keeps the rain out. The one we’ve got might be Sulking Room Pink but it lets the rain in so it has to go. Nix is distraught, I think she would rather see me go than that door, she loves it too much 😉






Comments
Post a Comment