Visit from Tracy and a Fun Day…

 


We’ve had a fabarooby day, I am very happy…and full πŸ˜‹



First of all we went to the beach, quite early as we were having a visit from Tracy. It wasn’t raining and it wasn’t cold so there was no moaning from Nix 😏




I had a bit of a nap when we got home and then I took up my position to wait for Tracy to arrive and it seemed to take forever. It was definitely worth the wait because my day was perfect after she arrived. First of all she gave Nix a really pretty tin of thingies…you’ll have to guess what they are. I was a bit worried I might not be getting anything but I didn’t need to worry. We walked over the bridge into town and we stopped for coffee and cake and I had some cake. We then went for a walk down the river where I had a dip and got one of my haggis treats from Liz Jordan’s Lucca. On the way home we stopped for ice cream and I had some of that too. 






Now I’m resting up in my day room and without me watching over her I have a feeling Nix will be passing out quite soon and this might be your lot for today πŸ™‚


See you tomorrow πŸ˜‡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ