Very Busy Beardie Today 😇

 I’ve been a very busy Beardie today and I am now exhausted. I know I always crash out in the garden after walks but I’ve been in the river today and the bedding is so much better at blotting the water than the paving stones are. Plus…and I hate to have to tell you this…Nix snuck out to the  beach without telling me and it was only because I was asleep in the garden that I didn’t hear her go. Yes I know I didn’t wake up until she came back but that’s not the point is it? I could have woken up sooner and been very traumatised. Let’s not forget I arrived at Nix’s complete with my separation anxiety…it’s really not good enough.



So anyway lovely walk on the beach this morning, lots of sand and lots of dogs and ideal all round really. Only the addition of a BCJ would have completed my joy. I went to sleep in the garden when we got back and this is why I didn’t hear Nix go out. I made a mental note not to sleep out there again. 





This afternoon we have been to the river and it was very nice. I like to have a bit of a dip like Nix does in the sea but of course I could swim if I wanted to whereas Nix can’t swim at all. I have swum a couple of times, Nix says it was by accident because I wasn’t looking where I was going but this is an untruth. I shall include a video of me swimming in the river. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs