There’s Been a Sweet Pea Murder

 Nix is not happy, she accidentally murdered the Sweet Peas! They had the green flies on them and Nix thought she would spray them with a bug killer. Unfortunately she picked up the wrong spray and sprayed them with weedkiller 😱 She panicked and got the hose out and sprayed them with lots of water and now she thinks the weedkiller will have gone on to the other plants and murdered them too. It was an accident so I told her it was just manslaughter…she’s definitely not happy 🀭




Before the murder/manslaughter we went to the beach. I stayed on my new long lead which I like because I can still trot through the grass on the beach. Nix does try to keep up but it’s all a bit too much for her first thing. There wasn’t any sunshine and it was a bit drizzly so we didn’t stay so long. 



As you know I don’t like coughing but I don’t really mind it so much during the day. Nix teased me today and pretended to cough. She said it was aversion therapy and she was trying to cure me of my phobia. There’s video footage of her doing it…I wasn’t scared at all, I knew she was teasing all along πŸ™‚



Jackie from next door is coming round soon for a cup of tea so I’ve had Nix type out the blog now or it will never get done. I shall add photos later πŸ˜‡  We were going to pick her a lovely bunch of Sweet Peas…oops 🀭




There’s been a monkey decapitation πŸ€£πŸ˜‡



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ