Pen and all the Dogs and Cats Have Landed Safely in the UK 👏👏👏

 Erm church didn’t go quite so smoothly this morning. I mean it obviously wasn’t my fault because how was I to know I was going to accidentally swallow a prickly thing on the way and get it stuck in my throat. As you know when this happens there is the need to eat anything green so I’m able to be sick. Nix said there was no way she was taking me in to church like that so I would have to go home and she would go alone. Miraculously my throat cleared, I had a drink and off we went. 




Now personally I can’t see the problem with tidying up my manly bits in church, I don’t think God would mind. Nix on the other hand did mind and said I was embarrassing and it was the slurping that was particularly annoying…especially in the quiet bits. We then went outside so the congregation could sing a hymn and Nix got a bit confused as to where to stand as there were two vicars. We went and stood where a group of people were standing and Nix was having a good old sing when she realised she was being conducted and we had accidentally gone and stood with the choir 🤣 I thought that was hilarious, Nix not so much!


When we got home Nix went for a ‘swim’ with Jackie and then when she got back we got a message from our friend Tracy to say she and her husband Paul and their two dogs were coming for a visit. I liked Tinker the Jack Russell and Teddy the German Spitz and I think they liked me too…eventually. 






So the question of the day is where are the custard cream balls. I know I’m off my antibiotics but that’s not an excuse is it, I could still have them…I miss them. Nix says that three antibiotics a day broken into quarters because they are so huge equals twelve custard cream balls a day. Apparently there’s only so long that could go on…really not good enough 😇



PS All the cats and dogs from Afghanistan have arrived in the UK…thank you for your prayers 😇



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs