Busy But Not Busy…

 Well we’ve had a busy day…no scrap that, Nix has had a busy day, I’ve had a boring day. Our friend Jilly was coming to visit and because Nix is far too lazy to actually make lunch we went for a walk into town so Nix could buy frittata thingies. They are of no interest to me as they seem to be made of mainly potatoes. On the way we bumped into Bear so that was nice as we haven’t seen him for a while. When we got to the Artisan to collect the lunch I got a lot of attention and some treats…not frittata thingies thank goodness. 




Nix and Jilly spent most of the day putting the world to rights and now Jilly is driving home to Windsor. We did go for a walk along the beach and we bumped into Bear again. We could hear him barking from a long way off. I also bumped onto that other Pom I accidentally tried to mount the other day. I was on my lead by this time so had to restrain myself. 



Now we’re home again and I’m playing with my new toy and I hope to have something interesting to tell you tomorrow but to be honest I doubt it because Nix has another friend visiting.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ