Bluebird CaféToday but no Lemon Drizzle 😕
We went to church to meditate early this morning. We walked there along the beach and I had a bit of a dip. I’m usually not allowed in the sea if we’re going to church but the meditation is in the church garden so I was allowed. I fell asleep while I was meditating and so did Gracie who belongs to the Vicar. We both woke up when the croissants arrived though, had to make sure we didn’t miss any treats. Gracie took the left half and I took the right. I think I did best because Edgar gave me quite a lot of his croissant. When they were having breakfast Jane the Vicar was telling everyone that there was this thing called beer and hymns. Apparently they drink quite a lot of beer and sing quite a lot of hymns…sounds very rowdy to me 😇
A package arrived for me yesterday and guess what it was…Haggis treats 😋 They came from Liz Jordan’s Lucca all the way from Scotland and they are very yummy…thank you Lucca 🙂
This afternoon we have been to the Bluebird Café in Ferring. I posed for a lot of photos for you but I thought some of you might like to see some of the dogs I met on our walk. Obviously they’re not posing like moi but they were all very nice 🙂
Comments
Post a Comment