Afternoon all π Our morning started with a walk down to the old fort and I was allowed to roam loose. Well I say loose, I had to have a long lead attached to me so that Nix could stick her foot on it should the BCJ show up. She didn’t want to ruin my new lead as we use that for church and we want to keep it looking smart…it’s my Sunday best lead. So… she cobbled one together by joining two bits of old lead that had originally been one. For reasons best known to herself she had cut it in half but she knotted it together again with her Brownie remembered reef knot. That lasted about one minute before Nix looked down and realised that half of it was missing. She had to go back and look for it and it was right back where we first started. She should just leave things alone, that’s what I think.
π€£
This afternoon Nix made one more of her weird looking juices and tried to pretend she liked it and then we went to the park. I had a bit of a dip and on the way back we stopped at Pets Corner and Nix bought a bag of Gravy Bones for photo bribery and a chew for me which I loved. I’d eaten most of it before we got home…Nix says it’s disgusting…lovely π
RIP the Sweet Peas
Comments
Post a Comment