Walk of the Windmills Today



 Today has been windmill day. We went back to visit a walk we used to do when we lived in Hove. We walked all the way down to the dew pond but it has been fenced off. I used to like to go in there for a paddle and a drink but that wasn’t possible. Good job Nix had brought water.




After our walk we stopped off at the cafe and Nix had a vegetarian sausage sandwich and guess what, I got a proper sausage. Nix didn’t even have to ask for it, they just handed it over…it was yummy. There was a scary moment when two dogs came running into the café area without their owners. The café is on a very busy road and we were all very scared. Someone had left the gate open so the owners didn’t realise that the dogs could escape their walk. One came up to us as he was very interested in Nix’s sandwich and the other, a golden labrador ate someone’s lunch.🤣🤣🤣 




I didn’t have to wear my harness on the windmill walk  because the BCJ doesn’t go up there but I did wear it this morning on the beach. Everyone thought I looked very smart in it but Nix has to get a matching lead as she knows I like to be colour coordinated. I think she’s going to get one that has two ends, they’re called training leads flippin cheek, as if I need any training. Oh yes, Nix says if we haven’t seen the BCJ by the time I finish my antibiotics I can be let off the lead on the beach.



Nix is gardening now and I’ve helped a bit when she wasn’t looking 😇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs