Very Windy Today…

 Just look at the time, honestly I’ve been ready for hours and Nix is only just getting round to typing my blog. She says she’s exhausted after last night. Apparently I spent most of the night washing my bits and very loudly too and when I wasn’t doing that I was digging up the floor. I don’t know why she can’t just sleep through it. I have to sleep through her ‘plumping’ up the pillows every half hour. She says she can’t get comfortable because they go too flat and so she has to plump them up…it’s very annoying. 



We knew it was going to be very wet and windy today so yesterday evening we went to the beach to take some photos. Nix took a selfie and thankfully I’ve managed to almost block her out.  We had ice cream on the way home. 




Today we’ve made many attempts to go out for a walk but the wind was too strong, it was almost blowing us over. We were sitting at home bored when Jackie who lives next door said she was bored too so we went in for a cup of tea and a piece homemade fruitcake of which I got none. They tried to make out it was dangerous for me but we all know they just wanted it for themselves. I fell asleep on the floor, Nix says I have a wonky leg!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs