Turkey Mince Day Today…All Present and Correct π
Can I tell you I very nearly cancelled the blog today because moi has been a bit bored. We set off this morning for coffee and croissant at the Pollinator but it was too hot to get that far so we had to come home again. We then had to wait in for my turkey mince which always arrives safely but a lot of the stuff Nix ordered wasn’t available. She’s been having a moan about that and saying she’ll have to go shopping now in all this heat…she’s not happy. I’m fine, turkey mince…tick. Green beans…tick. Carrots…tick. Butternut squash…tick. Pasta…tick πππ Now I just need to get Nix in the kitchen cooking it.
We had a trip to the local park again where there’s lots of shade and I enjoyed that but it was a bit short and sweet. Nix said it was because of the heat but actually it was so she could get back and get to the beach while the tide was in the right place. It’s a very exact calculation that has to be made as if it’s too far in Nix is too scared to go in and if it’s too far out Nix is too lazy to walk out far enough to be able to splash about.
Nix has been to the beach twice again today and I have been alone twice. I’m getting to quite like it, peace and quiet but don’t tell Nix. I like her to be worrying about me when she’s gone. The first visit to the beach was with Jackie from next door. The plan was to take`Nix’s phone and take photos of each other…in the water. It was an accident waiting to happen but miraculously they managed to do it without dropping the phone in the sea. I expect Nix will sneak a couple of photos of her and Jackie as there are very few of moi today.
I’m expecting more tomorrow…



Comments
Post a Comment