Too Hot to Trot
I don’t want to keep repeating myself but it is very hot out there. Nix has been down to the sea but the pavement is too hot for me to get there.
I’ve been left on my own twice today, once when Nix went to church (there was rhubarb) and again when she went for her splash about in the sea. Don’t tell her but that’s why I’ve been more cuddly just lately, I think I appreciate her a bit more. I hope she’s told you what a good boy I am when she goes out. I don’t panic at all like I used to and sometimes I even have a little nap when she’s gone.
I have had a walk today. This morning before it got too hot we went to the woods. It was still too warm for me though, I don’t really like it and Nix was nearly passing out. It’s much cooler where we live because we get the breeze from the sea. Nix says we can go out again a bit later on when it cools down a bit. At the moment I am resting in the garden and Nix is watching me like a hawk to make sure I don’t dig any more plants up. I like to keep my head in the shade π



Comments
Post a Comment