No Croissant for Moi

 This morning we were on our way up to the old fort and we bumped into a couple of Nix’s friends…she does actually have a few miraculously. We all went for tea and croissants and I was promised the last bit but Nix was so busy talking she forgot and ate it. Can someone please report this to the appropriate authorities…thank you. As you will see I was wearing my harness which I don’t mind but I don’t like being on the lead because I’m not really able to trot ahead as usual. I don’t like those extending jobbies because once I very nearly got strangled by one and it was very scary. Nix said she would get me one of those long lines and then she looked at the price and changed her mind. I used to have one but for reasons best known to herself she had cut it up and now she was threatening to knot it all together and take me out with it. I refused but thankfully the very kind Suzanne Drew messaged Nix and offered to send me one as a gift from her company odd-dog.co.uk. I even got to choose which one I wanted and so I’ve chosen grey and pink. I shall have a photo taken when it arrives but I am very excited because I shall be able to trot ahead again.



This afternoon we’ve been to the church for a reccy because tomorrow, guess what…I shall be going too! Now you know how I don’t like the noise the microphone makes and I do drag Nix out when it does it. For this reason I have been staying at home when she goes but tomorrow things are back to normal with coffee afterwards and this is of course far too long to leave me. So we went today to see where would be best to sit. There isn’t much room between the seats but if I lie in the aisle someone might fall over me. There is a place at the front which would be perfect with lots of space but Nix says the thought of being dragged down the entire aisle from front to back is more than she can cope with. I’ll let you know how I get on 🙂



PS I did get some of the avocado on toast…I like that 😋



PPS I put a photo of the new lead I’m getting. Nix wanted to get the green to match my harness but I’ve chosen the grey and pink.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs