Lazy Hazy Day Today…

 Yes I know it’s 6pm and still no blog, simply can’t get the staff. We’ve had a very lazy hazy day today and it’s been very hot. We go out very early on a Friday because Nix Zooms at 8am but next week they are going to do it in the church garden so I shall go too because there won’t be any microphones which as you know I’m not keen on. There will be breakfast too so I’m very much looking forward to it and being able to make some new friends. 




After the Zooming was over we headed to our local park, because there’s lots of shade there. I met a beige dog that I really liked and when he ran off I ran after him and wouldn’t come back. Nix thought it was very clever to hide from me and make me panic. She will say she wasn’t actually hiding and if I’d been paying attention I should have known where she was. As you will see from the video I was not panicking…not one bit.





This afternoon we have been next door to Jackie and Peter’s for tea in the garden. I like it there because they have grass for me to lie on. I did attempt to dig a hole but Nix was watching me like a hawk. I was very good after that, didn’t even do a wee up the plant pots. Jackie is very artistic, she paints stones with pretty pictures, I liked them. Tomorrow Jackie is going with Nix to the beach but I shall have to stay here. Nix went down today and miscalculated the tides so the water was too deep for her go in. I should have laughed if I’d been sunbathing on the beach. Nix walks down with her boogie board under her arm, takes one look at the sea and turns round and walks back again and she says I’m embarrassing πŸ˜‡




PS There was carrot cake and ginger biscuits of which I got none πŸ™„

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ