It’s a Sizzler Today, we Haven’t Done a Lot…
Summer’s here everyone, Nix is very happy and I don’t mind it either because we get to go to the woods to stay cool. Having said that we haven’t been to the woods yet today but I think we shall go later.
This morning we did our usual walk down to the old fort but I had to stay on my lead still. I don’t mind really because I don’t run a lot these days unless I’ve lost Nix. Actually I quite like walking by her side and I like to trot to make her walk faster…keeps her fit. This morning was very exciting because there is now a coffee place there, it’s called the Pollenator Café. You remember my friend Bollow, the big Newfie well his family own it, it’s actually in their back garden. There’s lovely cold water in the bowl and dog treats and it’s just perfect. Bollow’s owner plays the guitar and he’s very good. He was filming up at Devil’s Dyke yesterday but it was too hot for me to go.
After we came home Nix went to the beach with Jackie next door and they went for a swim/paddle. Neither of them can actually swim but at least Jackie isn’t carrying a boogie board under her arm and embarrassing herself like Nix. I’m so glad I wasn’t there.
We haven’t been out again as Nix was sunbathing in the garden and I found a nice shady spot to have another kip. We are back indoors now and I fell asleep with my head on Nix’s lap, I like doing that. In a minute I expect we’ll go to the woods 🙂


Adorable Fripp, your adventures are so very entertaining! 😆
ReplyDeleteAnd you really landed on your feet when you found your Nix - 😉
Yes I know but don’t tell Nix 🙂
Delete