It’s Freedom Day in the UK…

 It’s Freedom Day here in the UK and the humans have been released from their captivity. Some of them have gone a bit mad and gone dancing and things. Obviously Nix does not do dancing and we should all be very grateful for that. Let’s face it she has enough trouble staying on her feet without throwing herself around a dance floor and embarrassing herself…and moi πŸ™„ I don’t think Freedom Day has made much of a difference to us, today was exactly the same as usual, just a bit hotter. 



We went out early this morning and stopped off at our new little cafe for tea and croissants except there weren’t any croissants. Doesn’t matter, I was able to meet my friend Bollow who actually told me off when I jumped up to get a dog treat. It’s allowed I suppose as we were in his garden. Freddie was there too, he’s a bit obsessed with moi… of course πŸ™‚



On the way back I was getting a bit hot so we walked down to the sea and I was allowed off my lead as the BCJ never comes down there. The water was lovely and cool except you can’t drink it because it’s too salty. 



When we got home I stayed on my own while Nix had her turn in the sea and I was promised a walk to Buckingham Park when she got back as there are trees all round the edges. So Nix gets back and decided to keep her wet swimsuit on because she’s too lazy to change and of course as soon as she sat down in the car she got a big wet patch on her bottom. I then have to walk round the park with a woman who looks like she’s wee’d herself πŸ™„




Can you believe when we got back from the park Nix goes off to the sea again, she said it’s the best way to cool off. So that’s twice in one day I had to stay on my own and she’s gone for hours… well half an hour actually but that’s not the point 🀣


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ