Got a Cough Today but Only When I Bark 😕

 Apparently I was very badly behaved yesterday and I was very lucky indeed to get an extra walk in the evening down to the river bank. Nix said it was only because it had been so hot in the afternoon and I could go and cool off but actually when we got there, there wasn’t any water, it had all gone out to sea 🙄



I’ve got a bit of a cough today but only when I bark. I don’t really bark very often for a Beardie but I do like to bark when we first get in the car and I like to bark until we get out of our drive and start driving down the road. I don’t seem to be able to do that at the  moment, it’s making me cough. Nix says it’s because of me pulling when I see the BCJ. She’s asked for recommendations for a harness, I’m not sure what that is but apparently it will be even easier for me to pull her over. She says she’s stronger than that and the most important thing is that I don’t damage my throat. I’m at the vets tomorrow anyway having my bypass flushed so Nix is going to ask some questions. I of course don’t allow anyone to look inside my mouth so good luck on that one 🤣



Saw Bollow my partner in crime this morning when we went for breakfast. He’s a Newfie and he really likes to swim in the sea. Their cat was there too, that was exciting but I wasn’t allowed to chase. No chances either to steal the croissant, I didn’t even get a bite.  Bollow got told off for barking…twice 🤣



Nix wanted to go for a ‘swim’ so I did get an afternoon walk first to the rec where there’s plenty of shade. There were only two other dogs there and they were both on the lead so I had to go on mine just in case. I didn’t pull at all…




Comments

  1. All the best for your Vet trip tomorrow Fripp. And recover from that cough super quick!❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Wanted to Know About Fripp

Too Much Noisy Rain

Big Boats and Little Dogs