Ferring Today and the Bluebird Cafe



 I apologise for Nix’s tardiness, I have been badgering her to get typing but last time I looked she was fast asleep on the sofa supposedly watching Homes Under the Hammer πŸ™„




I can see I am going to get the blame for the delay in my blog. Nix said if I hadn’t kept her up for half the night then she wouldn’t keep falling asleep. It’s impossible to get any sympathy in this house, I was very poorly last night. Nix was too busy panicking about how she was going to drive me to the emergency vet in the dark as with her eyesight she’s a liability on the road even in daylight 🀣 I wasn’t that ill, I just felt a bit weird so I wouldn’t lie down. I did my staring into space too and it was this that seemed to freak Nix out the most. Eventually about 4am I did go to sleep and this morning I was completely back to normal.  Nix was exhausted of course πŸ™„




Today we have been to Ferring to meet Debbie and Scruffy. Nix was still worrying about me not being well last night and thought it might have been when I jumped up for the sausage yesterday or possibly when I went ‘completely ballistic’ when we bumped into the BCJ last night. I was told I wasn’t allowed to jump today but when you are being called by Debbie to join her and Scruff on the beach obviously you are going to take the most direct route…who needs steps anyway.



We went for a walk along the beach and then headed down to the sea which was a long way out. Nix thought it would be a good idea to walk back in the sea so we could all keep cool. Someone ie Nix should have noted that the tide was coming in…fast and eventually we couldn’t go any further so had to head back up to the beach. If anyone had bothered to look down they’d have realised it was quite a lot scarier for me and Scruff being basically quite a lot shorter. Eventually Nix and Debbie went in the sea and I barked a lot but it was a really good day. I did accidentally walk through some rather disgusting black stuff and I left a trail all along the beach. I thought it was funny, Nix not so much.




I should like to add ‘Nix scratching her head’ to the list of things I don’t like…I don’t like the noise it makes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ