Avoid the Lock Gates at all Cost

 It’s very hot here in Sussex so Nix decided I should have my main walk this morning. Notice there is no consultation with moi, it’s just not good enough! Anyway Nix decided we would go to the beach at Carat’s cafe which is a bit further along the coast. There are two ways to get there, the quick way which entails crossing the lock gates or the much longer way which means driving all the way to Hove and then turning round and driving all the way back again. Obviously most normal people would go across the lock but need I say more. I did think bearing in mind I’d only had a quick wee up the Sweet Peas Nix might try and overcome her phobias and tackle the lock. We’d only really just set out when she decided she couldn’t face it. She said she couldn’t enjoy her breakfast there if she had to think about getting back across the lock afterwards.  You see this is what I have to put up with, it’s no wonder I go off the rails every now and again. 



We never did get as far as Carat’s in the end, Nix thought as we were in Hove we may as well go on the beach there. I wasn’t allowed to jump up on my wall because I have my flush booked in for later this month and I need to be in tip top condition otherwise Bron my vet can’t do it. Did I tell you they have to order all the stuff in from America, I have my own drawer at the vets with my name on it. 






We went to the Big Beach Cafe for breakfast and I got a sausage. Nix had a vegetarian sausage bap and I got some of that too but it tasted a bit weird. 



Did you know I am missing a ball joint in one of my hips. This is because my first owner accidentally ran over my leg and they couldn’t fix it so they removed the ball joint. It doesn’t affect me at all but Nix said when she watched the video in  slow motion you could really tell when I do my shake. She can never remember which leg it is anyway πŸ™„




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ