What’s so Interesting About a Seal Anyway…
I’ve left Nix in charge of the blog today so don’t expect too much…I’m off for a kip as I am very tired. We hadn’t been back from the beach for long when we set off again to meet Debbie and Scruff at the woods. It was quite hot so we stayed under the trees for most of the walk and then headed over the field to the sea.
When we got to the sea, Scruffy was really brave, he headed straight in and started swimming. As you know I don’t do that sort of thing and I was slightly annoyed that he was getting all the attention.
Debbie saw a seal and Nix tried to see a seal playing in the shallows. There was much excitement, too much really I mean it was just a seal. I barked quite a bit to get everyone’s attention and as usual got told off by Nix’s pointy finger.
Oh yes there’s a video of the stupid seal…you’ll have to look very closely 🤣







Comments
Post a Comment