Bumped into Spud and Loki This Morning…

 I was going to start my post with a question…‘guess who we bumped into this morning’ but decided against it. I did that yesterday and Facebook decided to do something weird with it so instead of getting comments we got notifications that people were answering our question. It didn’t bother me but for some reason it really annoyed Nix…not that it takes a lot these days ๐Ÿคฃ  She said it was a hypothetical question that didn’t need an answer and to be honest went on about it for just a bit too long. 



So…today we had the pleasure of bumping into our friend Mark with Spud and Loki. We all walked down the boardwalk together, well we walked, Loki ran…all the time, up and down, up,and down, up and down, he’s got a lot of energy ๐Ÿคฃ We bumped into the Huskies and rather annoyingly Nix saw them before I did and put me on the lead. There was a moment when I thought I might have pulled her over as they wanted to chase Loki and I wanted to chase them. She managed to stay on her feet though it was a close thing. 



This afternoon we have been to the woods as it’s very hot. When we stopped at the cafe I got two pieces of lemon drizzle cake which was yummy…Nix ate two slices ๐Ÿ™„ She also tripped over a tree root and nearly fell over. 






By the way I stayed on my own this morning when Nix went to church and when she came home I was expecting to be taken straight out. Do you know what she did (hello Facebook) she sat down and had a coffee meeting for a whole hour…it’s really not good enough ๐Ÿ™„

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers ๐Ÿ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 ๐Ÿ˜ช