Tracy Came to Visit…

 Do you know something, Nix is always on the phone when I want to go out, it’s simply not good enough. She’s on there for so long sometimes I actually fall asleep which is very annoying. Thing is I have excellent hearing even when I’m asleep and when I hear Nix say goodbye I jump up ready for my walk. Now she says to her friends, “I’m not going to say the word cause big ears next door will want to go out again.” She must think I’m really stupid and deaf because I might be fast asleep but when that phone clicks off I hear it and I’m there. 



She’s been on the phone this afternoon and I woke up as soon as I heard the phone click. I know she’s waiting for me to stick my head round the doorway but I’m lulling her into a false sense of security and letting her think I’m still asleep. I like doing that because then she has to creep round everywhere so as not to wake me. She’s trying to make a cup of tea now silently… I shall wait until she’s just about to drink it and then spring into action. 



This morning Tracy came to visit and I get very excited because I really like her. I take my position on the sofa in the window to wait but it seems everyone and their dogs are driving down to the coast today so I had a bit of a wait. She finally arrived and once I’d licked her hello I had a sleep. They had a bit of a hair session and then we went down the beach for a walk and came back by the houseboats. Nix bought ice creams but not one for me, she said they were too expensive for a dog and I can have some lemon drizzle tomorrow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ