It’s Hot Hot Hot π
It’s just a bit too hot for me and Nix today so we’re having one of our lazy days. We had a good walk early this morning before it got too hot and Freddie my little admirer was there. He spotted me immediately and came running over. I did have to tell him off a couple of times because he can be a bit annoying. I just have to give him the ‘look’ and a grunt and he’s gone π€£
After we’d been home for about an hour Nix decided she wanted to go for a dip in the sea as it was so hot. I went too as it was just a quick dip and I could cool off too…it was very nice. When we came home I went into the summerhouse and slept for a long time.
It’s now 4pm and I’ve had nice dinner and I want to go out again. Nix says the pavements are too hot for my paws so we have to wait a bit longer. Must admit I did hear her squeaking when she came down the garden in her bare feet. apparently humans feel it too, that’s why they wear shoes π




Comments
Post a Comment