Eating Fossilised Fish Carcasses πŸ˜‹

 


I just got told off the once today and that was more Nix having a panic attack than me actually being naughty. The thing is Nix wanders along on our walks and is quite frankly on another planet. C’est impossible not to hide in the long grass, someone has to keep her on her toes. I feel I am doing my job by keeping her brain active as she gets older. Nix says I’m more likely to give her a heart attack and then what will I do. I have tried to explain that there is quite a long list of humans who would love to have me live with them. Nix says that’s because they don’t know what a nightmare I am…I shall take that as a compliment. 




We have been invited for tea next week to Nix’s friend Trish’s house and Nix says I have to stay on the lead when I get there because I am too nosy…and this coming from Nix πŸ™„ Look I just like to make sure everything is in order and that does entail checking out every room in the house. Nix says it’s annoying and I’m not allowed. She’s taking a long lead so I can lie in the shade…can someone report this to the authorities, I mean there could be bins in those rooms that need emptying. 

Here is a video of me eating a fossilised fish carcassπŸ™‚



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s My Birthday Tomorrow πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For All Of Fripp’s Followers πŸ™‚

RIP Fripp 5.1.2010 - 8.2.25 πŸ˜ͺ